Gear motor for industrial sliding gates up to 4000Kg, intensive use.
AT90T is designed to meet the challenge of powering heavy sliding gates and situations where heavy-duty and reliability are essential.
An adjust dry clutch to protect the drive against damages.
Tooth pinion suitable for module 5 rack.
The zinc plated meter rack available with three slotted holes is complete with support pegs and bolts.
Mechanical limit switch double action by lever.
The eletromechanical drive comprises a fully ventilated motor.
Mechanical emergency release b lever for manual operation in case of power failure.
The motoreductor is costructed in stainless steel, equipped of door with opening to key.
– Power supply : Three-phase 230/400V (50/60 Hz)
– Absorbed power max. : 1.85KW
– Absorbed current max. : 4,4A (at 400V)
– Motor turns/pinion : 1400/23 rpm
– Drive force : 8m/min
– Pinion module : 5mm (Z22 pinion)
– Max gate weight : 8000Kg
– Operating temperature : -15° / +60°C
– Protection class : IP44