Gear motor for industrial sliding gates up to 2000Kg, intensive use.
AT86T is designed to meet the challenge of powering heavy sliding gates and situations where heavy-duty and reliability are essential.
An adjust dry clutch to protect the drive against damages.
Tooth pinion suitable for module 4rack.
The zinc plated meter rack available with three slotted holes is complete with support pegs and bolts.
Mechanical limit switch double action by lever.
The eletromechanical drive comprises a fully ventilated motor.
Mechanical emergency release b lever for manual operation in case of power failure.
The motoreductor is costructed in stainless steel, equipped of door with opening to key.
– Power supply : Three-phase 230/400V (50/60 Hz)
– Absorbed power max. : 0.37KW
– Absorbed current max. : 1,07A (at 400V)
– Motor turns/pinion : 1400/36 rpm
– Drive force : 9m/min
– Pinion module : 4mm (Z19 pinion)
– Max gate weight : 2000Kg
– Operating temperature : -15° / +60°C
– Protection class : IP44