ER180B photocell are equiped by adjustable optic of 180°.
The TX transmitter is powered by two battery of 1,5V (2pcs model AAA or LR03) with a maximum life of 30 month.
The RX receiver, however, is powered by 12-24Vac/dc through the electronic control unit of the system.
The photocell with battery is designed to be used with sliding gates or to solve the problem of mechanical edge.
It can be used as standard photocell in case the transmitter canot be power supplied.
– Power supply of the receiver : 12Vac/24Vdc
– Power supply of the transmitter : 2x AAA 1,5V – 3,0V
– Limit power supply : 15-28Vac (to 12V) – 18-35Vdc (to 24V)
– Max range up : 10-20m
– Max TX power absorption : 0,0,4mA (to 12V) / 0,12mA (to 24V)
– MAx RX power absorption : 35mA
– Protection rating : IP55